"ULVAC-PHI END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT"
Do not install or use the software (hearinafter the "SOFTWARE") until you have read and accepted all of the license terms.
Installation or use of the SOFTWARE, the documents included an electronic document such as Application note (hereinafterthe the "DOCUMENT") is granted to the user or group (hereinafter the "USER").
- USER may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, diassemble the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT.
- USER may not lend, assign, or distribute the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT to any third party. USER may not remove any copyright notice or other marks or contents regarding intellectual properties from the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT.
- USER shall prevent third parties from using the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT licensed to USER.
- USER acknowledges and agrees that USER shall be solely responsible and liable for any cost or damages arising from the use of the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT. ULVAC-PHI makes no warranty of condition, fitness for use or merchantability of the SOFTWARE and/or DOCUMENT.
- ULVAC-PHI has the right to terminate this AGREEMENT immediately if the USER commits any breach of this AGREEMENT or fails to perform any of its obligations hereunder. In such a case, USER must eliminate, destroy, or return to ULVAC-PHI DOCUMENT and all copies of the SOFTWARE and DOCUMENT upon termination.
- This agreement shall be enforced in accordance with laws of Japan.
- The Japanese text of this agreement shall prevail over the English text version.