The website of www.ulvac-phi.com (hereinafter referred to as "the site") is operated
by ULVAC-PHI, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the company").
- The terms and conditions separately established by the Company on the Service separately from the Terms and Conditions shall constitute a part of the Terms and Conditions.
- If the contents of the provisions of the Terms and the provisions of the preceding paragraph differ, the contents of the provisions shall take precedence.
About change of terms of service
- We may change these terms without obtaining your consent. In this case, the terms and conditions of use of this service will be based on the latest terms and conditions after the change, so please confirm the latest contents.
- The revised Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the time they are displayed on this site, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
About website browsing environment
- The customer is required to prepare communication equipment, software, telephone use contract and Internet connection contract etc. necessary for using this service at his / her own responsibility and burden. In addition, communication charges, connection charges, etc. related to the use of this service will be borne by the customer.
- This site can be viewed comfortably by using the latest version of various browsers.
About duty, responsibility of user
The customer shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that infringe the rights of the Company or its group companies, partner companies, etc., and acts that may infringe
(2) Acts that infringe the property of the Company or a group company, affiliated company, etc., and acts that may infringe
(3) In addition to the above (1) (2), acts that cause damage to the Company or group loop companies, partner companies, etc.
(4) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Service
(5) Unfairly obstructing the operation of this service, causing any disadvantage to our company, or any act that may cause such a disadvantage
(6) Using for the purpose of sales activities or for profit or for the purpose of preparation
(7) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company or a third party, and other rights
(8) Any act that defams the Company or a third party, or damages the honor or credibility
(9) Acts that prevent other users from using this service
(10) Acts that infringe or may infringe property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of the Company or a third party
(11) Election campaign or similar act whether or not during the election period
(12) Acts that violate or may violate public order and morals
(13) Acts that violate or may violate the law
(14) Criminal acts or acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that have the threat
(15) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
About the arrangement when the user causes a problem
- If the Company, its group companies, or a partner company is damaged by an act contrary to the customer's terms or an illegal or illegal act, the customer may be liable for damages.
- We will not be liable for any disputes arising between you and a third party, or any damages that you may have caused to a third party, at your own responsibility and burden.
About disclaimer of company
- We strive to deliver reliable information to our users, but regarding the quality of service, the information's suitability, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality and modernity Others do not guarantee.
- All use of this site is at your own risk.
- We will not be liable for any damage caused by the use or inability to use this site, except for damage caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
- In this service, the customer shall agreed and provide the partner company, etc. for which the legal liability including the liability for the collateral related to the services and products provided by the partner company, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "service, etc.")
- We shall not be liable and bear for all damages caused by the software, hardware incidents, communication environment failures, troubles caused between customers and third parties, and other incidents caused by the use of this site.
About stop, interruption, change of company site
- We may change or terminate the content of this service without giving prior notice to our customers.
- The Company will not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the customer due to a change in the preceding paragraph.
- he Company may suspend or stop part or all of the Service without giving prior notice to customers if any of the following events apply.
(1) When equipment for provision of each service, maintenance and inspection of the system, and updating are performed regularly or urgently
(2) If it is difficult to provide each service due to force majeure such as fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the services of a first-class telecommunications carrier are not provided
(4) In addition, when operation or technology requires that our company temporarily suspends or suspends each service, or we decide that it is difficult to provide each service.
- The Company will not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party due to the temporary interruption or suspension of provision of each service.
About the handling of user's information
We shall handle your personal information in accordance with the personal information protection policy that is separately posted, and the customer should read this policy carefully and use this service after agreeing to this.
About Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Trademark, etc.)
- All works, portraits, characters, marks, and other information on this site are owned by the Company or its providers, and intellectual property rights such as copyrights, etc., or its use rights and other rights. . Download, printout and other methods of reproduction are limited to personal use or limited private use at home. Please refrain from diverting (copying, uploading, posting, citing, etc.) the information and programs on this site to other websites and printed matter. Please do not use the content posted on this site without permission without exceeding the range permitted by other copyright laws.
- The rights relating to the trademarks (trademarks and service marks) displayed on this site belong to the company or the right holder who permitted its use. Please refrain from using without permission to the right holder.
About Governing Law, Dispute Resolution, Court of Jurisdiction
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, validity, performance and interpretation of the agreement and the contract for the use of the Service.
- In the event of a dispute between the Company or a partner company, etc. and a customer in relation to the agreement and the contract regarding the use of the Service, we will consult in good faith between the parties and strive for its resolution.
- Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive jurisdiction court if there is a dispute with the Company regarding the Terms and Use of the Service.